Monday, August 7, 2017

Summertime Fun Greeting Cards

Happy Monday!!! I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend. I am stopping in this morning to share two cards I created using the "It's Melting Hot" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I just love these cuties with their melting ice pops in the hot Summer sun!! 
So Fun!!

To create these cuties, I started by uploading the file to the Cricut Design Space and re-sized accordingly. I then cut out all of the pieces using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and inked each piece using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I adhered the pieces together using Art Glitter Glue and added some highlights using a white gel pen. 

For the base of my card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks along with a Tim Holtz stencil. My sentiments were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and are from the "Summer Lovin' Stamp Set" by Craftin Desert Divas. To finish off the cards, I added dimensional sticker dots from EK Success.

Below is a complete list of supplies and products used to create these two Summer themed greeting cards:


Bazzill Cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Gathered Twigs, Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Broken China, Mowed Lawn

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Broken China

Tim Holtz Layering Mini Stencil Collection - Set 5

Craftin Desert Divas - Summer Lovin' Stamp Set

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

EK Success - Sticko - Dimensional Sticker Dots - Brights

I hope that you enjoyed today's project and will visit again soon. Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

2 comments: